Pages

June 12, 2012

Picture a Polaroid


This is a scene from my sister's dresser top. I had not drawn anything for months, but I was in the mood yesterday. I used to start a lot of drawings and leave them unfinished or throw them away because I was discouraged with how they were coming together. My dad always challenged me to sit down to draw for 15 minutes and make myself complete a picture no matter if I thought it was good or not.  I didn't keep track of how long this took me, but I did finish it in one sitting! My sister has another vintage camera that I want to draw next.

Do you like to draw?


6 comments:

  1. My goodness, Alison, this is beautiful! Oh my goodness! :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Alison! You drew that really well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Alison! Beautiful job. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really informative post. This blog provide very useful information for everyone and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s truly a great and helpful piece of information. I’m happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete