Pages

April 29, 2015

Running the trails at Turkey Mountain

Hey friends! 

I'm not sure if anyone even remembers that my blog existed, but here I am posting again! On my Instagram bio my feed is described in three simple words: faith, running, lettering. Those are the kind of things I will be posting about here too. 

I know I've mentioned running a few times on here, but in the past two years it's become a much larger part of my life. Running is calming and healing for me. I started training for a half marathon a few months after a long period of depression and I noticed that I felt so much better physically and emotionally if I ran on a regular basis. I love reaching goals and setting new ones; becoming faster and stronger! I would encourage everyone to take up running even if it's just a couple miles a week! 

Last night my friend Carolyn and I met up with a group to run the trails at Turkey Mountain. 

It was beautifully lush and green due to a lot of recent rainfall, but that also meant a lot of puddles and mud! We decided to embrace the mud. ☺️


We ran down some trails I had never been on before so I got to see some new sights! A few shots of the beauty of the mountain:



23 comments:

  1. It is with pleasure that I look at your site; it is great. Really nice to read your nice sharing .Continuez well and thank you again.

    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the site and all content.
    Congratulations and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un grand merci à vous, bonne continuation pour vos prochains sites
    voyance en ligne, voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable item that I discovered by chance, and my greatest pleasure, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Coucou, ton blog est trop ! Je viens tous les jours et cela me plait beaucoup

    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the site and all content.
    Congratulations and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vraiment très intéressant. Bonne continuation à vous !

    ReplyDelete

  9. Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ton site est tout simplement superbe. Bravo a toi bisou

    ReplyDelete
  11. My best congratulations on your wonderful site!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is with pleasure that I look at your site; it is great. Really nice to read your nice sharing .Continuez well and thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Félicitations pour un très beau site

    ReplyDelete
  14. My best congratulations on your wonderful site!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
    tirage carte gratuit amour

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merci pour tout ce travail que cela représente et pour tout le plaisir que j’y trouve
    question voyance gratuite par email

    ReplyDelete
  17. Très bon blog et merci d'en faire profiter.
    voyance email

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Je trouve vos images pleines de douceurs...
    Félicitations! quel beau travail.
    voyance gratuitement par mail

    ReplyDelete

  20. Votre blog est simplement génial. J'y ai découvert de superbes images, signatures, citations. Je ne ma lasse pas de le regarder.
    voyance en ligne immediate

    ReplyDelete