Pages

December 13, 2011

Yellow.

 I love color! I can spend a looong time in the paint department. I picked up a bunch of paint chips to choose a color for a headboard some friends gave me. I knew I wanted a yellowish gold, so I got many of the chips the store had in the yellow family. I have my choice narrowed down to two similar shades, but it's hard to decide! I will post a picture of the headboard after I paint it.


 If you love color too you should definitely check out this website called Design Seeds where they post beautiful palette combinations every day. It's my new favorite!

sharing this post on Finding Beauty in the Ordinary.

3 comments:

  1. Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.

    ReplyDelete