Pages

August 9, 2011

Wreath Makeover

For my Mom's birthday, Abigail and I redid the wreath on our front door.

It was pretty old and in need of a change.

So we made a variety of felt flowers to replace the old decorations, choosing colors that would match our house.

We love, love it and so does Mom. We fixed it while she was away so it was a total surprise! I think it looks so pretty on our front door.

p.s. this is my 50th blog post. just thought that was kind of fun!

linking up here
Today's Creative Blog
Tea Rose Home

10 comments:

  1. I love the colors! That turned out really cute.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 50 posts! I love the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your flowers! They are so pretty! Perfect for fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! your girls are amazing!! :) Its beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! You both did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I L.O.V.E it! What a great idea!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. With each new article, still many interesting things to discover and normally practice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful information. Good to know this valuable article.

    ReplyDelete
  9. J’adore vraiment ce que vous faites, bravo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope long life for your site. Above all never get discouraged.

    Voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete