Pages

August 10, 2011

1 year!

One year ago today I started my little blog. I have enjoyed sharing what I made with you and I hope that it has inspired you somewhat in your own crafty pursuits. Thank y'all so much for reading and commenting!


Over the past year I have written tutorials and designed a top and a dress. This next year I would like to learn how to make epatterns. I am working on figuring out how to make a printable pattern of my flip flop refashion to share with y'all.

Have a happy day!
Alison

8 comments:

  1. Happy ONE year! I've enjoyed your blog :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogging birthday Alison! Keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I was almost the first commenter on this post (smile) but something happened, and it ended up getting rid of what I had written. :( Sorry! Happy late blogging birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not take enough time to read you but every time I always learn a packet! I will use this summer to do all that! In short all this to tell you thank you for all these tips !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw. Thanks for posting this informative article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. j ai passé un bon moments et j en ai eue plein les yeux!!!
    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete