Pages

April 24, 2012

Spring

I love spring and all the color it brings. 

Bright green grass.

Flowers. 

Oh, the flowers!

Our drive to church is amazing!!!
I can't take my eyes off the scenery around us.
There are fields drenched in solid yellow, stretching for miles.
I hope I will be able to get a picture of it someday. 

Even the weeds are pretty!

Country roads.
 Herzog finally sat still for me! I love this picture.

I hope you have enjoyed a little peek of what spring is like in my corner of the world.
Even though this is primarily a sewing/crafting/creating blog I would like to share some personal snippets now and then.

Do y'all like the new blog design? I wanted something a tad more springy than what I had before. There are still a few things that I want to add such as a background and social media buttons. (Playing around in Photoshop is so. much. fun!)

A big thank you to all who read my blog and continue to comment. It always makes my day. :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Alison, these photos are absolutely beautiful! Spring is a truly beautiful season, and you have captured it perfectly! The yellow flowers/weeds cover the fields by our house too! God's creation is breathtaking. And I love Herzog! What a noble face! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I think spring is my favorite time of year. :) You all have such beautiful flowers there! We don't get very many growing wild like that where we live. Thanks for sharing the pictures! I love the dog. :) Is he you all's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, Alison! I love flowers and pictures of them.:) Great job.
    Your blog design is SO much fun! I love it!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous pictures! I am looking forward to when the wildflowers begin to bloom up here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!!!! I love spring SO much, it has to be one of my very favorite seasons.
    Love your new blog design!!!!

    Lizzie
    www.lizziebutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete