Pages

March 4, 2011

Refashion Friday: Faux Leather Flower



These shoes were missing a button so I took all the buttons off and glued new ones on.


I started to throw the old buttons away, but then I remembered some faux leather I have that they might match ~ perfect flower combination! This is a new style for me to make. It turned out even better than I imagined. Can't wait to make some more! :) I mounted it onto an alligator clip to wear in my hair.

Would you like to make a faux leather flower? I am planning a tutorial for it!
Have you done any fun projects this week?
Happy Friday :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the leather flower! It's very much in my style - can't wait to see how you made them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty-I'll be looking forward to seeing your tutorial!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flower. You did a great job! :)
    Anna Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flower, Alison! Us 3 girls started a quilt for Mom's birthday yesterday. I'm really excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you, I have learned many interesting things. I hope to learn still. I congratulate you for this wonderful sharing. Keep going !

    voyance gratuitement

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admit that you do extraordinary work that fascinates me.
    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete